The Pablo A3 art workstation / easel is a useful essential for artists and planners. Made out of smooth, hard-wearing beech wood this board keeps your work at the desired angles as you work on details and sketches. The secure bottom edge helps to keep your sketchbooks upright and your art materials on-hand whenever you need them. The back of the board contains an supporting mechanism which helps you to adjust the board back or forward as you require and allows the board to be folded away securely in a closed position. This versatile board is capable of taking on a variety of materials from canvas to card, from sketchbooks to sketching paper. It’s board area is larger than A3 so allows room to secure masking tape around your work if desired. It also offers a close-to 90 degree working angle which is useful for working at a higher height. Also available in A2 size. Highly Recommended ★★★★★ by Samuel Thomas (Professional Artist).
- Large Art & Craft Workstation / Table or Desk Easel – Ideal for sketching, drawing and planning
- Made from smooth hard-wearing beech wood. Board area of 450 x 317mm comfortably fits A3 size work & provides sufficient space for masking the perimeter of A3 work
- Can be adjusted to 5 different positions (one of which also acts as the closing position)
- Offers 5 working angles – Approx: 180°, 38°, 54°, 67° and 79°
- Highly Recommended ★★★★★ by Samuel Thomas (Professional Artist).