This is the Twentieth Limited Version Christmas Puzzle developed by means of Ravensburger’s British design crew, and has been designed particularly for Christmas 2016.
Santa and his crew of helpers lead very busy lives. Much of their 12 months is spent making toys, gathering lists and pass-checking particulars to make sure every thing is completely suitable. They additionally hold the reindeer and sleigh in tiptop situation, because these air miles clock up very speedy.
Add to that the massive logistical problem of supplying everything the world over in exactly one nighttime, and Santa and his team truly welcome the opportunity to relax on the �works� Christmas birthday celebration.
This is a occasion no-one desires to leave out, and each elf, fairy, reindeer, family pet and wild animal comes alongside to unwind and have some enjoyable. And, of direction, no birthday celebration would be finished with out Santa�s largest fan and supporter, Mrs Claus. They appear like a extremely satisfied couple!
The cheerful tune, wonderful meals, great enterprise and astounding setting make sure this birthday celebration should be one they�ll be aware for years to return.
Merry Christmas from all at Ravensburger UK!
- Limited Version Christmas puzzle, designed particularly for Christmas 2016
- Depicts Santa and his busy team enjoyable at their “works” Christmas birthday celebration
- Includes a stupendous array of staggering shades, marvellous particulars and heat, appealing characters!
- Illustrated by means of Devon-based illustrator Roy Trower, this astounding picture become created completely by means of hand (brush, and pencil).
- High high-quality 1000pc puzzle. Puzzle measures sixty nine.9 x forty nine.7cm when finished. Made from robust top rate grade cardboard, with linen conclude print to minimise glare on puzzle picture
- High quality one thousand piece cardboard jigsaw puzzle
- The complete puzzle measures 70 x 50cm when finished.
- Suitable for a while 12 years and up.
- Made from robust top rate grade cardboard, with linen conclude print to minimise glare on puzzle picture.