A collection of 48 wooden pieces (including nuts, bolts, drilled bars to connect, and a child-size screwdriver) is big enough to build lots of creative constructions-beginning with the four inspiration designs that come with the set, and ending only with a child’s imagination.
Even the sturdy wooden storage box includes pre-drilled holes, so it can be used as a sturdy base for buildings when pieces are added on top-or the body of a wooden creature or chassis of a vehicle when pieces are added beneath.
The wealth of colourful pieces also allows caregivers to encourage countless matching, sorting, and sequencing activities.
For example: Build a simple connection and have the child copy it, or create several groups of pieces and ask the child to find the identical groups.
- 48-piece wooden building set
- Includes 12 bolts, 8 nuts, 16 building boards, 6 blocks, screwdriver, and storage box.
- Storage box is predrilled so it can become part of a structure too!
- Illustrated building guides show how to create a crane, motorcycle, airplane, and race car.
- Promotes counting, sorting, and fine motor skills; encourages problem solving and constructive play.