Help your little newbies study early coding ideas in this attractive, non-digital online game. Children will hop, turn, step and leap their way throughout the exercise mat as they apply their difficulty solving competencies. This step-by-step method is the ultimate manner to aid children be mindful the fundamentals of coding. Plus, they’ll construct their gross motor competencies alongside the manner. This attractive new set includes sixteen EVA foam mats, 20 coding playing cards, and here die-cut items: 2 robots, 2 gears, 2 springs, 2 arrows, and 2 Xs. The full-color e book covers a coding overview and offers maze samples. Color mats measure about 10 x 10 . Ages 5+.
- A non-digital introduction to coding and programming
- Helps young newbies with positional language and instructions they provide and follow instructions
- Develops an activity in STEM topics: science, technology, maths and engineering
- Children boost gross motor competencies via kinaesthetic actions
- Includes multilingual exercise e book