Ball Weight: 85g
Ball Diameter: 2.35″ inches
Overall Peak Together with Ball: 7.25″ inches (Traditional Ordinary Measurement)
Note: Please play along with your Kendama with care because the item may cause accidents.
Kendama is a Jap picket toy used on account that the 1700’s for expanding Hand/Eye Coordination, as neatly as Reflex and Stability.
Kendama is a standard Jap toy inclusive of a ken (sword) and tama (ball) connected by using a string.
The ken has three cups and a spike which matches into the gap within the ball. Basic kendama tricks include catching the ball within the cups and on the spike, however a major range of kendama tricks may also be carried out by using juggling the ball between the cups, balancing it in quite a few positions on the ken, balancing the ken on the ball and juggling the kendama.
Kendama bears similarities to the basic cup-and-ball online game, and the Hispanic world toy called boliche or balero.
The principle of those toys are the identical: catching one object with a different, where each are joined by using a string. However the up to date kendama trend takes influences from a various latitude of expertise together with yo-yo, diabolo, juggling and dance.
- Kendama is an lively traditional Jap online game that builds hand-eye coordination, balance, reflex, & creativity.
- High exceptional Kendama stands 7 inches tall and might be used for each left & right handed avid gamers. No Batteries Required!
- Great for all a long time, young and historical alike. There are infinite trick chances for each the amateur and the seasoned grasp!
- Perfect toy for a long time 6 years and up
- Please be aware: Be cautious when twiddling with your Kendama as to now not injure yourself or others. This is a enjoyable online game and best for use as a toy.