My First tool box is your little craftsman’s starter kit. Children enjoy hammering in nails and fixing things together with screws and bolts, only to take them all apart again. The simple design offers an understanding of simple mechanics and how tools can be used to build. 2012 marks a new dawning for Educo, nearly 30 years after its conception, as it evolves and re-launches with a fresh new identity as Hape and a new refrain ‘Love Play. Learn’. ‘We believe children do not play to learn; children learn because they play’. Their toys are created to inspire play, learning and exploration of the world we live in. Hape also believes that the future begins – and belongs – to our children. They feel it is their duty to leave them with infinite possibilities, not unsolvable problems. Hape work to very high standards and consider the environment at every stage in the development of their award winning toys.
- A tool box to bring out the carpenter, plumber or mechanic in your little one
- 13 tools and fixings including hammer, spanner and chisel
- Stimulates the imagination and dexterity
- Made with a commitment to sustainability, compliant with international safety and quality standards
- Suitable for children from three years.