About the Product Enjoy teaching emotions and feelings with this set of excessive quality academic flash playing cards. Printed on lined 300 gsm artwork card inventory and packaged in a personalized tuck container, they present lasting cost. Each flashcard is four.5″ x three.5″ in dimension and depicts ‘real existence’ images of individuals experiencing a variety of emotions and feelings. There are 4 pictures for each and every of the following feelings – happy, sad, angry, surprised, frustrated, scared, worried, tired, shy and bored. The step-by-step ebook gives lecturers and oldsters the chance to movement from one exercise to yet another so as of complexity, thus catering for individuals at various stages of their figuring out and expression of feelings.
Target Viewers These flashcards are relevant for youngsters and adults and are a terrific studying device for speech pathology, ESL (English As A 2nd Language), ABA (Applied Behaviour Evaluation), early intervention and as a useful resource for autism.
About the Company At Photograph My Photograph our intention is to make learning effortless and enjoyable. Our latitude of toys and video games, including our language playing cards, encourage the acquisition of vocabulary and language development in addition to bettering communique and conversation talents.
- This set of forty emotions and feelings flashcards encourages language construction, communication and dialog.
- There are four pictures for each and every of the following feelings – happy, sad, angry, surprised, frustrated, scared, worried, tired, shy and bored.
- Each card points a full colour photograph and on the reverse aspect is the label for the sensation (eg chuffed).
- Ideal for speech remedy, esl, aba, early intervention and as a useful resource for autism. Suitable for toddlers and adults.
- A listing of actions and concepts is blanketed, making it academic device for lecturers and oldsters, in the lecture room and at domestic.